Monday, February 9, 2009

Boy Last Week was Really Hard!

Monday I was on the couch most of the day, not feeling good at all! No excersise!

By wed. I noticed I seemed to have gained weight and realized I was constipated..(I hate that word!) so ON with the fiber suppliment!

Wed. was good. I did a hard workout that morning and then that night I played REALLY hard with the youth playing basketball and had BLAST!

Thurs. was SO Sore and tired from killing myself the night before so no excersise.

Friday the Fiber started kicking in.. Oh Boy! I did work out though.

Sat. I had a REALLY hard time with the fiber..! No excersise because I had my daughters here visiting... but my real weight was showing back up on the scale!

Sunday it finally showed I was back at 135! WHEW! But this morning I weighed in at 134.6!!

So YeeeHaa!! I'm still headin' in the right direction! DOWNWARD on the scale! LOL

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I am going through a bit of that myself. I'm not going to give up!

    ReplyDelete