Monday, May 30, 2011

Ok Peeps! I'm At It AGAIN!

Yes.. I am back to 147! And I actually feel as my gutt is bigger than last time at this weight! WEIRD! I better take my measurements...

I have a new thing to help me this time.. an App on my iPod called myfitnesspal. It's pretty cool! they have a webpage by the same name.. check it out!

So ok..My STARTING WEIGHT this time is 146 lbs.

I actually started yesterday..and with that app discovered that I'm supposed to eat more if I exercise.. so now I'm all confused. But I am going to go back over all of the really neat posts and articles I c=shared last time I did this.. I have already read the one on when to eat.. so great!

Anyway! I also have a new problem..that somehow fit in to all of this, and it's an Autoimmune Disease called Sjogrens... it's tear duct thing.. it can be a problem for sure..it is actually. But we shall see...

LUVS!

Gail

No comments:

Post a Comment