Friday, January 30, 2009

An Early Weigh in! 136.4!! And Size 10 Jeans!

I couldn't help it! I'm fanatical about weighing! I finally got off 137!!

I skipped my workout yesterday because my body has just been so tired! And look see! I still lost weight!

Funny how I used to say I'd NEVER count calories..but I am and it really is an EYE OPENER! EVERYONE should do it!

I also said I'd NEVER MEASURE my food.. but I have. (ya have to to get the correct calorie count) And now that I have been measureing I can pretty much eye-ball my servings... so no big deal!

WOO HOO!!!!

I Thank Thee Heavenly Father for ALL of Thy Help! I Love You!

I just tried my size 10 CK Jeans... and they fit FABULOUSLY! So comfy too! SIGH!

2 comments:

  1. This is such an inspiration to me. I love how you thank Heavenly Father. I need his help so bad and am slothful to help myself for fear I can't do it for such a large amount of fat loss or that it will be compatible with life. There will never be a better time and I must do it now while I am still young.

    I am happy for you! Ah, to be a size 10 again! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. blake was here! gvvc,,,,,,,,,mmnnnnvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvcccczzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyhhhhhhhhhhhff

    ReplyDelete