Sunday, January 11, 2009

Ok.. So I blew Saturday Dinner!

Can ya blame me???

Tony invited us to the new pizza/arcade in LG! Me, Roger, Blake and CJ went. It was really yummy.. and Fun! Poor Blake though.. he didn't eat much but he was so excited!

He had to go potty while we were there and this lady got to the restroom door just before us!! Blake grabbed his tummy and grimaced...I got really worried!! Fortuantley she let us go first! Whew! That was CLOSE!!

Ok so.... I had 4 small.. and I MEAN SMALL pieces of different pizzas, and 1 sliver (1 1/2 inch at the base) of a dessert pizza that was cookie dough. Good thing that was the last piece! YIKES that was GOOD! I also had some salad.. not to worry! With mostly fresh spinach! And a drizzle of dressing. I have always been a dressing drizzler though. ;0)

Blake had to wait for me to finish my salad before taking him to the arcade.. but we went on in and had a great time! It was like a Chuck E. Cheese only smaller! Really fun! He got 333 tickets to turn in and got a flashy squishy ball, a Sponge Bob Bubble Blower Necklace thingy, and 2 parachute guys!

Next time we go to LG I hope we have enough money to take the whole family there.. that was really a cool place! (Tony treated us.. so that's why we got to go*grins*)

No comments:

Post a Comment