Monday, January 12, 2009

WooHoo! I Love Leslie Sansone! 4 Fast Miles Walk!

You guys REALLY need to try this! This is the only excersise I have been doing and I am STILL losing weight! I don't really feel any difference in my pants yet, but I know I will soon!

Here is the link to Leslie Sansone's 4 Fast Miles.. http://www.lesliesansone.com/store/product14.html

Here is the link to her Home Page..
http://www.lesliesansone.com/walk/

Here are some tips!

When we do side steps... I always either swing my arms out to my sides or in front of me while doing the steps. I also will alternate and push my arms and hands behind me to get my tri-cepts!! Using small weights with this is good too!!

When she has us do front kicks.... I kick straight out all the way up even with my waist and punch out with my opposite arm.

When she does knee lifts... I lift my knee all the way up to my chest as far as I can that is natural, and I twist just a little and do a CRUNCH! And DO IT HARD BABY!

GO GET THIS DVD!!

2 comments:

  1. Yes.. and I told her you need a copy of it! So she is planning on getting one to you. ;0)

    ReplyDelete