Sunday, January 11, 2009

Man! I am sick I think.. that will set me back!

Blake has been sick since wed. afternoon.. he actually didn't throw up or the D word until Thurs morning... but he has been sick every day, poor lil guy! I'm taking him to the Dr. tomorrow afternoon if he isn't really alot better.

But yeah, I was feeling a little questionable yesterday, and this morning, I really felt strange..and VERY tired. But I have been sleeping on a friends floor for 2 nights and not getting enough sleep.

Explaination of sleeping on a floor: We went to La Grande for my grand daughter's 1st Bday over the weekend! We always stay at my friend Tony's house. We pull out his hide-a-bed and put the mattress on the floor. Not very comfy,, but it's fun and we love to visit "Uncle Tony"...(Blake's adopted Uncle Tony...my long time friend).

So anyway.. I am feeling under the weather, and tomorrow I am to get up and start my week of Managment and Exercise! SIGH.. I hope I can do it! I better get to bed and get some sleep!

1 comment:

  1. No Way Baby! I did it anyway! I feel fine today and that is GREAT!!

    I'm down to 139 1/2!

    ReplyDelete