Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I started a Food Journal

It really helps! I figured out my BMR which is 1,121, and then I am figureing on eating just 1,100 to 1,200 calories a day, so I will burn more than I take in.

The BMR is the calories that I will burn in a day by just sitting and not doing anything all day. So if I only eat that amount of calories.. I should be burning off more than I eat easy!

I do at least one 50 min workout a day( My Fast 4 Miles which if you really ped'ed out the steps and how many times we actaully jog, it's probably more like 6 miles), and add extra throughout.. like dancing of jumping on my mini tramp, and doing some reps with my resistance band, so I should be dropping the weight a little better than I did the previous weeks.

We'll see.

Yesterday I only ate 900+ calories (oops) but today I forgot to count up after lunch to see what I had left for the day, and I ended up eating like 1,200. So really I should still be ok.

I noticed this morning that I am losing my muffin top. I wear the same pants for every workout.. and I noticed I am trimming a bit, so that was VERY encouraging!

WooHoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment