Friday, January 9, 2009

What I'm Eating

I guess I should say what I have been doing..

In the morning after I work out, and sometimes not until 9am, I drink a Slimfast(actually the walmart one) Shake. If I have fruit here I also eat a peice of fruit, or have a yougurt.

Then about 2 hours later I have some sort of snack..like yesterday I had a big tablespoon of peanutbutter.

For lunch I have another Shake, and fruit. Yesterday though I saw on my actual SlimFast powder container, that I could also have a half a sandwich..so I had a half ham sandwich with no cheese, and just a teeny bit of mayo..and I mean teeny!

Then again for snack time I was hungry and am out of fruit..so I probably was bad.. but I had a peice of toast with a tiny amount of butter with a piece of cheese.

Dinner I had turkey breast with steamed carrots and madarine orange slices and one peice of whole wheat bread.... and then nothing else!

I am holding to my No Eating After 6pm and I have been fine!! And even though tis doesn's spound like a lot to eat..I haven't been starving. When I get a little hungry I wait until it's my snack time and I have been fine with that.. of if I can't wait I'll just have a little nibble of something.. like carrot sticks or a slice of apple.

I DO need to work out earlier, because I know I should be eating breakfast by 8 at the latest! That is something I DO need to fix!

And I WILL NOT starve myself..because we ALL know that doing that only makes our body store fat even more readily!! So even if I eat all day.. it will only be small amounts and it will be things that are good for me.

I have CUT OUT SUGAR! No deserts.. no cookies, cakes, candy... also no excesive amounts of bread (although alll of those things I LOVE)

2 comments:

  1. You go Gail!!! I've been on a workout whirlwind this week. I hit the gym for 90 minute, from 5-6:30 AM Mon, Tues, and Wednesday. I then went from 3-5:30 yesterday (spin class and 90 min cardio/weights). I've been eating decently and will not weigh myself until Monday at 5 AM, before I go to the gym and before I drink anything and AFTER I pee, lol. Keep up the good work.

    Val

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Val... I do all that before I weigh too! LOL

    ReplyDelete